Informing Americans of the plight of white South Africans requires time, money and resources. If you feel called to help, there are many ways you can assist Suidlanders in promoting their urgent message:
- Host and promote a Suidlanders event in your city
- Provide lodging for Suidlanders’ representatives whilst in your city
- Ask your local newspapers, radio and/or television to interview Suidlanders
- Post info about Suidlanders U.S. tour to social media, websites, blogs and podcasts
- Provide event-related services, e.g. flyers, press releases, technical support, etc.
- Donate to the Suidlanders organization here.
- You can also donate valuable seed packs to Suidlanders here.
If you’ve other ideas to help support our message, use our Contact Form to let us know. We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.